OCT 28-29, 2020
The ‘social-distancing’ aspect of COVID-19 has been a game-changer in so many ways, especially on its impact on the economy of middle-market companies. But hard times don’t have to mean bad times. Instead, hard times present opportunities to create ‘WIN-WIN’ outcomes. Consequently, we will presenting this conference online as a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE.
iiBIG’s 6th 2020 Distressed & Turnaround Investment Forum: Creating Win-Win Outcomes (October 28-29, 2020), will provide a fresh platform for top-of-the-line networking (YES, OUR NEW VIRTUAL CONFERENCE PLATFORM INCLUDES A NETWORKING COMPONENT DURING THE LIVE EVENT, AS WELL DURING THE 90-DAY PERIOD AFTER THE EVENT) and learning opportunities for professionals who specialize in investing and turnaround strategies for businesses in the U.S. and around the world.
As the level of distress continues to increase, opportunity investors are sitting on unprecedented amounts of ‘dry powder.’ And business will be brisk in late 2020, and throughout 2021 for turnaround and restructuring consultancies, bankruptcy firms and others.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE FORMAT:
This VIRTUAL DISTRESSED & TURNAROUND Investment Forum will have six (6) panel sessions presented over the course of two days.
- Three one-hour sessions from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (EST) each day.(October 28-29, 2020).
Each panel session will consist of one (1) Leader/Moderator; plus, up to – but not more than – four (4) panelists per panel session.
Entire Conference will be recorded and available online during the 90-day post-event period. (October 30, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
- During the 90-day post-event period, all sponsors, speakers and registered attendees may have access – on an unlimited basis – in order to play, and/or to re-play any or all sessions.
- One-on-one meeting requests are also available in the recorded event, during the 90 period after the live VIRTUAL event
MEET & NETWORK
By REGISTERING and attending this two-day conference, you will be networking with some of the ‘BIGest’ thinkers in the industry. Distressed & Turnaround thought-leaders, including private investors, lenders, investment bankers, transactionand turnaround consultancies, bankruptcy and restructuring counsel, and other leading market specialists. They will provide insight into the current outlook for distressed & turnaround investing in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED*
This conference will explore – in panel-discussion format – topics such as:
- State of the Distressed & Turnaround Industry: Covid-19’s impact on domestic and global distressed debt investing? How long will opportunities last this time?
- Congressional CARES Act and Distressed Deal-making: How does Federal Relief factor into distressed investing?
- Securitization and Secondary Investment Strategies: Valuations, Due Diligence & More.
- Investing in, and Lending to, the Distressed Middle-Market in the Age of PPP: Non-bank Lenders and Distressed Investors Discuss Opportunities in Middle-market Distressed & Turnaround Situations brought about by Covid-19. Is ‘Loan-to-Own’ making a Comeback?
- Cross-border Opportunities in the Americas: If you don’t think Chinese investors are poised gobble up opportunities in our back-yard, think again.
- Distressed Real Estate: Commercial and Residential outlook for Opportunity Investors.
- Sector Focus: Opportunities in the Healthcare, Hospitality, Energy, Manufacturing & other sectors.
- Rehabilitating Distressed Companies: Turnaround Management Methodologies in Today’s Environment.
- Transaction Services Roundtable: Due Diligence, valuations and the dos-and-don’t before, during and after the deal.
*The virtual conference will include six (6) of the above topics, depending on attendee preferences. To indicate your topic preference(s), and/or to apply to become a member of the speaking faculty, please complete our online JOIN OUR FACULTY application.
Register today and join senior-level Distressed & Turnaround executives from organizations like these, (and more):
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring Attorneys
- Bank Workout Officers
- Corporate Accountants
- Collections and Servicing Specialists
- Covenant-Light Lenders
- Credit Analysts
- Crisis Consultants
- Debt Providers
- Distressed Debt Traders
- Equity Investors
- Governmental and Educational Institutions
- Hedge Fund & Fund-of-Funds Managers
- Institutional Investors
- Interim Management
- Investment Bankers
- Investors and capital providers
- Loan Originators
- M & A and Turnaround Advisors
- Private Equity Fund Managers
- Rating Agencies- Appraisers & Liquidators
- Secondary Investors
- Venture Capital
- Wealth Management Firms
SPEAKING FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES:
Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If your company, firm or group provides products or services to the professionals involved in distressed debt, turnaround management, transaction advisories & other aspects of this industry, please reserve your sponsorship today. On a space-available basis, participation on the executive faculty may be included with some sponsorships, at no additional cost. For more information on these opportunities please contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
Director, Meeting Planning & Logistics, iiBIG
LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT(per person)
- (Registration in this category is valid from October 28, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
- For attendees of LIVE virtual conference (registration for live event is also valid for 90 days after live event, (January 22, 2021) so that attendee may re-visit any, or all, recorded sessions on unlimited basis.
RECORDED EVENT(per person)
- (Registration in this category is valid from October 30, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
- For attendees who register for the post-event recorded virtual conference ONLINE. Unlimited access is provided from the date of registration (if registered after the live virtual conference) and, through the remainder of the 90-day post-event period, until January 22, 2021. (If registration in this category is entered prior to the dates of live virtual event, this registration is valid from October 26, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
- Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG Phone: 512-692-9839 | Email: HankW@iiBIG.com
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.