OCTOBER 28, 2020
SPEAKING FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES:
Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If your company, firm or group provides products or services to the professionals involved in distressed debt, turnaround management, transaction advisories & other aspects of this industry, please reserve your sponsorship today. On a space-available basis, participation on the executive faculty may be included with some sponsorships, at no additional cost. For more information on these opportunities please contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
Director, Meeting Planning & Logistics, iiBIG
LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT(per person)
- (Registration in this category is valid from October 28, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
- For attendees of LIVE virtual conference (registration for live event is also valid for 90 days after live event, (January 22, 2021) so that attendee may re-visit any, or all, recorded sessions on unlimited basis.
RECORDED EVENT(per person)
- (Registration in this category is valid from October 30, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
- For attendees who register for the post-event recorded virtual conference ONLINE. Unlimited access is provided from the date of registration (if registered after the live virtual conference) and, through the remainder of the 90-day post-event period, until January 22, 2021. (If registration in this category is entered prior to the dates of live virtual event, this registration is valid from October 26, 2020 through January 22, 2021)
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
- Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG Phone: 512-692-9839 | Email: HankW@iiBIG.com
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.